KACE Ball Valves was established in 1995 with the focus to become one of the most reliable, flexible and quality-minded ball valve manufacturers in the world. With years of ball valve experience on which to build, we eagerly moved forward to realize our dream.
Our first introduction into the market was our flanged floating ball valve line, sizes ½” thru 8”, ANSI classes 150-1500. After a successful launch of this program, we moved forward in 1997 with our NPT/SW line of ball valves in sizes up to 3” and pressures to 6000 psi. Next, in 1999, came our three-way ball valves in sizes thru 8” and ANSI classes thru 600lb. This was immediately followed by our full line of trunnion valves thru 48” and ANSI classes thru 2500lb.
By 2000, we had a complete line of soft seated floating and trunnion ball valves to offer our customers. Not yet satisfied with what we had accomplished, we pushed to offer our customers even more. We developed and launched our severe service metal seated and cryogenic valves.
The advantages of being an entrepreneurial-based manufacturer are that we can move swiftly to give our customers what they require. This can be seen by the fact that time after time we have met the need for special metallurgies, quick deliveries and special designs.
- Willingness to design and construct one of the finest computer controlled cryogenic test facilities in the world.
- Project for cryogenic valves in sizes ½” thru 24”, ANSI classes 150-1500 totaling more than $2M. All delivered in less than 20 weeks.
- Project for metal seated trunnion valves, sizes 30” & 36”, ANSI class 300, completely Tungsten Carbide lined internally, bubble tight shutoff – all delivered in 16 weeks.
- Metal Seated trunnion valves, size 24”, ANSI class 600 with Inconel cladding, bubble tight shutoff, delivered in 10 weeks.
- 3-way Metal Seated, Y pattern, metal seated valves, size 10”, ANSI class 300 – bubble tight shutoff, delivered in 10 weeks.
Whether you have a need for standard or special ball valves, give KACE Ball Valves a try – you won’t be disappointed.